Sunday, November 15, 2009

More to come...

It's already been so long since I've posted, and I've only had this blog for a week or so. Promise I'll be better. Truth be told, I had posted once earlier this week. It turned out to be just a list of complaints and a paragraph about how much I needed some Jesus time, so I just deleted it.

Anyway, for those of you that read this, here are some upcoming topics from me:

-an I believe thingy
-thoughts on the game/ Athens weekend
-graduation fast approaching
-some others that I cannot remember right now

I also hope to have some sort of layout thing done soon. I would love to do that today, but alas, I must go study for my last critical care test!! Before the final, that is, but still exciting!

I know that all of you that read this probably already know this, but my wonderful friend Kate (I would link her to your blog here, but I don't know how) got one of her inspiration boards put on stylemepretty! She really is so talented... happy for you kate!

Also, despite the results of the game last night, I really am just glad to be an Auburn fan. War Eagle, anyway.

1 comment:

Peggy Rossmanith said...

I was looking at Mary Louise's UGA pictures and I saw one of a beautiful orange and blue sunset from that evening that she captioned "God truly is an Auburn fan." And that's so true. I have one from Baton Rouge with the same colors and the same caption. It's like He reminds us at these awful away games that no matter what, He's still on our side :) War Ealge anyway.