Monday, January 18, 2010

anticipation

Why is the anticipation always the worst part? Apprehension is killing me right now. I have a test tomorrow morning that I must pass to graduate. It's a little scary. No matter how much time I've put in, how many practice tests I've completed, it just doesn't seem enough. I go back and fourth between panic and nonchalance. (Is that a word?) Anyway, prayers tomorrow at seven a.m. would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I promise to get back into blogging, being social, etc., after tomorrow. The next day is my birthday, yay! So friends, we need to figure out something fun to do. And this weekend is George's birthday, and Sarah's too! Hope to see you, Sarah!!

Also, I got a laptop recently, but sometimes it adjusts its own brightness and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Any ideas? The mouse is also sketchy sometimes and won't show up when I start the computer, even after plenty of time to load. Any ideas?



Funny picture. Found it on George's phone from last year (I think). Made me laugh, figured I'd share.

5 comments:

claire said...

rachel, you have a prayer from me for tomorrow morning! you'll do great!!!

Me said...

You'll be fine. You're a lot smarter than me and I could ace that test blindfolded without studying. I mean, it's just nursing school. Try being a comm major!

rhodes1 said...

Good luck tomorrow, you'll be great! I'll be praying.

rhodes1 said...

Is that time correct, were you up at 4:57 this morning? If you click on video it should take you there. It did for me.

CeeCee said...

HAHAHA! I found you, Rachel. It wasn't that hard at all.